Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Generous Wife tip - What's on your bucket list?


In Monday's tip, I talked about my "bucket list" (things I want to do before I "kick the bucket"). My husband and I often add new activities to our lists and then look for ways to help each other do those things (though my husband often does something really cool and then claims it's on his bucket list, cheater).
I encourage y'all to do likewise (not cheat, create a bucket list). It adds quite a bit of adventure to life and it's very satisfying to be able to grant a wish to your spouse. It really speaks of love, the kind that comes with knowing them and their desires.

One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure. William Feather


Think generous! Lori
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your input.

Our passion is to help you succeed in your God ordained role as a help meet to your husband.