Thursday, November 20, 2008

More About Us


I am Jennifer Valerie, pastor’s wife to a darling pastor husband, stay at home homeschooling mom to two adorable boys ages 5 & 6. I lived in New Orleans, Louisiana for a while during my husband’s final years of seminary at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary then moved to St. Thomas, Virgin Islands.

We have now moved back home to Dominica, West Indies(an island between Guadeloupe & Martinique in the Eastern Caribbean)for as long as the Lord dictates but still maintain my mailing address in St. Thomas ’cause it’s easier to purchase stuff online with that address.

My favorite topics to discuss are child training, marriage and preparedness.


I am Clavia Colaire. I am also a pastor’s wife originally from Dominica but currently living in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. My husband and I are pastors of the United Christian International Church. We have two children.

1 comment:

  1. Hello.I was wondering if you can send Help meet ministries to my e-mail kjones0419@att.net my name is Rhonda..I tried to subscribe..but it would not let me, are you both on facebook? please email me..Thanks God Bless

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your input.

Our passion is to help you succeed in your God ordained role as a help meet to your husband.