Monday, February 2, 2009

The Generous Wife tip - Our sexuality

Taking Care of Yourself Series ...

We are made sexual creatures. I realize for many of us that may be a struggle. Our culture does not make that easy for us. I think this is a huge ploy of the enemy. Sex comes with a large number of benefits, both physically and relationally. The list of benefits is huge (I hope to write an article about it). When we run from sex, we lose those benefits and we do not build that deep intimacy with our husbands. We go hungry (on a number of levels) and our marriage relationship suffers.

If you are unhappy in your marriage or are struggling with your sexuality, please consider getting some form of encouragement or help.

If you are feeling secure in your sexuality, make sure that you have adequate time for your physical relationship with your husband. You and your marriage will benefit from it.

You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride; you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace.
Song of Songs 4:9 NIV

Think generous! Lori

Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your input.

Our passion is to help you succeed in your God ordained role as a help meet to your husband.