Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Generous Wife tip - Share what you learn with each other

Read on as Lori shares her experience in today's tip:

My husband and I went to a conference recently.  We love learning together and when we can we do, but often there is just too much material to cover or desired workshops conflict, so we end up splitting the work load and then sharing the "good stuff" with each other later.  It's rather fun to share and it really keeps me sharp because I will need to communicate well and accurately what I have heard/read.
     I encourage y'all to share on a regular basis what you are reading, listening to, or watching.  It's a great way of connecting with your husband and you get to spread the learning around as well.

    

You learn something every day if you pay attention.  Ray LeBlond




Think generous!  Lori <><



Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved

http://www.the-generous-wife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your input.

Our passion is to help you succeed in your God ordained role as a help meet to your husband.