Friday, March 6, 2009

The Generous Wife tip - A fun tip

Here's a fun tip from a generous wife. (thanks, Brittney!)

     Last night my husband and I sat down for dinner and out of nowhere I asked him to use the letters of my name to describe me (for example, B - beautiful, R - remarkable, etc.).  It was fun.

     My thoughts: this idea lends itself to a number of fun ways to bless your husband.  You can do likewise for his name (use the letters of his name as an acrostic), create a crossword puzzle or wordsearch with the words, write a love letter with the words, etc.  Basically you want to use a little word play to tell your husband how special he is to you.




Think generous!  Lori <><



Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved

http://www.the-generous-wife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your input.

Our passion is to help you succeed in your God ordained role as a help meet to your husband.