Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Beginner Babysteps #2

Beginner BabySteps

www.flylady.net

Day 2

Today I want you get up and get dressed to lace up shoes when you first get up in the morning. This means fix your hair and face too.

In order for us to change ourselves we need to remind ourselves of what we are doing. I did this with yellow sticky notes throughout my home to guide me through my day. This was the beginning of my home control journal. I had little notes on my bathroom mirror to remind me to get dressed to shoes. When you see the many reminders in your inbox from Yahoo; just think of them as yellow sticky notes. You don’t have to do them yet; they are just there as a little reminder. Read the subject line and you will be absorbing the flow of them. Do not allow those voices in your head to say this can’t possibly work with so many emails. Then when you hear those voices say I don’t have time, Set a timer for 2 minutes and just read a little and then delete at will.

Shine your sink before you go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your input.

Our passion is to help you succeed in your God ordained role as a help meet to your husband.