Friday, June 5, 2009

The Generous Wife tip - Be on the same page financially

Lori shares about finances today and how important it is for couples to be on the same page. Read on...


My husband and I attended a banquet for With This Ring.  I mention it because 1) I respect their ministry and 2) because I think it's important for husband and wife to be on the same page when it comes to finances and giving.
     I realize that there is not likely to be total agreement on everything financial between husband and wife, but with prayer and at least some gracious compromise it can be navigated.  If you have difficulty in this particular area, then I encourage you get educated (most bookstores have scads of books about family finances - Total Money Makeover is not a bad place to start) and begin to pray for wisdom and direction in this area.

     Don't tell me where your priorities are.  Show me where you spend your money and I'll tell you what they are.  James Frick


Think generous!  Lori <><


Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your input.

Our passion is to help you succeed in your God ordained role as a help meet to your husband.