Friday, April 3, 2009

The Generous Wife tip - Spiritual Parents

Read on as Lori shares her tip based on her experience.

I just had a lovely couple of days. A good friend came to visit and we enjoyed a lot of talking, eating, laughter and prayer. I have to say that our guest probably comes as close as anyone to being a spiritual father to me. I feel deeply loved and encouraged in a way that only a father can impart to a daughter.
I encourage you and your husband to pray for "spiritual parents" who can speak into your life (though you may also be in a position to parents others as well). We all need to be in relationship to be healthy and having "family" in the body of Christ is a good thing (and often helpful when it comes to marriage matters).

Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus ... to Timothy my true son in the faith ... 1 Timothy 1:1-2b NIV


Think generous! Lori <><


Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your input.

Our passion is to help you succeed in your God ordained role as a help meet to your husband.