Monday, April 6, 2009

The Generous Wife tip - Little Things

The example of Lori's husband below speaks volumes. Read on:

Whenever my husband and I go to the bank, he gets me a root beer sucker (they have a bowl of them set out in all kinds of flavors).  It's a little thing, even a silly thing, but it tells me that he cares about me and knows my preferences.
     Are there little things like that that you can do for your husband?  Perhaps it's buying his favorite flavor of ice cream or maybe it's always having a supply of his favorite kind of pen on hand.  Little things over time often have more effect than the big splashy gifts and gestures of love.

     Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.  Robert Brault


Think generous!  Lori <><


Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your input.

Our passion is to help you succeed in your God ordained role as a help meet to your husband.