Friday, March 27, 2009

The Generous Wife tip - Be Calm

Here's Lori with today's tip:

One of the things that I have generally worked toward is being calm regardless of the circumstances.  I pray for that kind of calm and I routinely keep an eye on my behavior, voice, etc.  Now, please understand, that I'm not perfect.  It's just a goal of mine to be calm.  I think it's a good gift to give to your husband, kids, friends, etc.
    

So as a suggestion, I encourage y'all to watch how you act and speak and consider working at being calm.  Don't expect perfection, just make it a general goal, learn from your mistakes, and work toward being more calm.

    

Sometimes God calms the storm ... Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms the child.  Author Unknown




Think generous!  Lori <><



Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved

http://www.the-generous-wife.com

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your input.

Our passion is to help you succeed in your God ordained role as a help meet to your husband.