Monday, February 23, 2009

Generous wife tip - A hug and a prayer

This is an exercise in spiritual growth as well as marital growth. Try it.

My husband grabs me for a hug and a prayer whenever he senses that I am getting a bit stressed. It's nice that he is aware of me and it's a great encouragement to know that he wants to pray for me. I've been trying to do the same for him and it's really become an exercise in awareness and intentionality. That's not a complaint, just an assessment.
I encourage y'all to do similarly. Keep an eye on your husband and hug and pray as it seems appropriate.

A hug is two hearts wrapped in arms. Author Unknown


Think generous! Lori <><


Copyright © 2001-2008 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your input.

Our passion is to help you succeed in your God ordained role as a help meet to your husband.