Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hi Ladies

Here's a wonderful challenge to be a part of: It is hosted by Diaper Diaries and is desugned to help us in the area most important to our husbands and therefore to us. Join the fun! Click the button below or in the sidebar to find our more about it.



Here's an excerpt from her blog about the challenge:

The Challenge Week 1- Fix Your Boudoir
January 11, 2009

Ladies, I am so excited I can hardly stand it! There are over 80 of you signed up to participate in The Challenge. Oh my goodness, our hubbies are going to start taking over the world!! And as you can see, I have a code for the button over in my sidebar so I would love it you continue spreading the word. Let’s top 100. Are ya ready? Let’s kick off week 1 shall we?

Our bedrooms should be a haven. I find, it’s pretty hard to get in the mood with piles of dirty laundry waiting to be folded staring you down. So, your first assignment is...

Click the button to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your input.

Our passion is to help you succeed in your God ordained role as a help meet to your husband.