Here is what we are already doing; Look in your Control Journal; leave the sticky notes up to help remind you. It takes us 28 days to develop a new habit. These are just BabySteps on our way to a new way of living.
- Get up and get dressed to lace up shoes; fixing your hair and face
- Looking at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Reading 2 minutes of reminders
- Recognizing the negative voices and changing them; YOU ARE FLYing NOW!
- Put out your Hot Spots for 2 minutes
Before Bed Routine
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot (I have to do this twice a day) It makes me smile in the morning!
Today we are going to learn how to declutter our homes a few minutes at a time with some fun tools that I know you have been wondering about from the reminders you have been reading in our emails. Making it fun will get the job done!
Add a 5 minute room rescue to your Morning Routine.